Payment is explained below.
Please remember all of your dollars go to the farm, if you pay with a check.
✔︎ You love to cook or love learning about cooking and experimenting in the kitchen.
✔︎ You value the taste of fresh, great-quality ingredients.
✔︎ You consider yourself a foodie (or you don't hate the idea of becoming one).
✔︎ Local is important to you. You want to know where your food comes from and who grows it. You want to support local businesses.
✔︎ You don't compare our veggies to the ones from the grocery store. We can't compete on price but, we can for flavor, freshness and quality.
✔︎ You want to be encouraged to try new foods.
What Sets Titus Farms Apart?
- Our Farmers Market Style Distribution: you choose the veggies you take home out of a larger group.
- Private Facebook group for a community of people to help with coaching, recipes and eating better.
- One-stop-shopping with add-ons including bread, coffee, fruit and more!
What Happens if you can't make it to a Pick-up? Easy!
Just let us know via email or use our online system.
You have lots of options!
What Comes with a Basic Membership?
The benefits of joining our CSA, no matter what level:
a 19 week Seasonal eating experience
Face-to-Face contact with Your Farmer
Sustainable vegetables and fruit from Titus Farms
Recipes, newsletters, blog posts and access to a private Facebook page to help you learn
Options to Add-On eggs, coffee, chicken, pork and more!
Access to our webstore, where you can purchase our surplus below farmers market prices.
We accept Checks, Credit Cards and Paypal
**Payments via Credit Card or PayPal must be in full**
- Full payments
- 2 Payments: 50% due 10 days after Signup and the next on/before July 1
- 4 Payments: 25% due 10 days after signup and then, May 1, June 1 and July 1